Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which we supply products to you, whether these are products, services or digital content. These Terms apply to all users of the POINT STUDIO website accessible at www.pointstudiohk.com (the “Website”).
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
The Website is operated by POINT STUDIO (“POINT STUDIO”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a company incorporated and existing under the laws of Hong Kong whose registered office is at (Address, Hong Kong).
In the event that you have any questions or would like to get in touch with us, please contact us.
Your California Privacy Rights: If you are a California resident, you may request certain information once per year about our disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information during the preceding calendar year to third parties for such third parties’ own direct marketing purposes. Please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail to Warner Music Group, Attn: Privacy Coordinator, 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email or mailing addresses specified in this section.
Personal Information We Collect
Two types of information are collected in connection with the Properties: Personal Information and Other Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you or makes you identifiable as an individual. “Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. Other Information is addressed separately below, under the heading “OTHER INFORMATION”.
We and our third-party service providers may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number
- Shopping Cart Content
Collection of Personal Information
We and our third-party service providers collect Personal Information through the Properties in a variety of ways, including:
You are not required by statute or contract to provide any Personal Information to us. For example, when you participate in various opportunities provided through the Properties, we collect Personal Information from you in order to enable you (or us) to complete your experience on the Properties.
- Through the Properties
- We may collect Personal Information through the Properties, for example, when you register for newsletters or other communications through the Properties, make a purchase or make a request.
- We may collect Personal Information from you offline, e.g., if you provide information to us at a concert venue.
- From Other Sources
- We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example:
- publicly available databases; or
- marketing partners when they share information with us in the context of marketing and promotional campaigns related to our business.
- If you use your social media or other third party account to enter our sweepstakes, contest, or promotions or via an initiation to sign into such account on our Properties, you will share certain Personal Information from your third party account with us which may include, for example, your name, email address, photo, list of social media contacts, listening history, favorite tracks and any other information that you make or which is otherwise accessible to us when you connect through such third party account.
- We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example:
How We May Use Personal Information
We and our third-party service providers may use Personal Information for the following business purposes including:
- Providing the functionality of the Properties and fulfilling your requests.We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- To provide the Properties’ functionality to you, such as arranging access to your registered account, and providing you with related customer service.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request information about our Properties.
- To send to you administrative information, including information regarding the Properties and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To allow you to send messages (for example, music clips or artist information) to a friend through the Properties. By using such functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address.
- Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials and facilitating social sharing
- To send you marketing communications, that we believe may be of interest to you if you have indicated that you would like to receive them (including, without limitation, by our third-party service providers that send direct mail, email, and other types of advertising)
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.We will engage in this activity with your consent.
- Analysis of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Properties.
- To personalize your experience on the Properties using your IP address, by presenting content, products, and offers tailored to you.We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
- Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.We will engage in this activity because we have a legitimate interest.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
- Data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Properties;
- Audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For developing new products and services;
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services;
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Properties are of most interest to users;
- For determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
- For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Properties are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests.We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.